ITAINNOVA – Aragon Institute of Technology
Address: María de Luna, nº8 (Pol. Actur) · 50018 · Zaragoza (Zaragoza) · Spain
- Center for R&D+i
- Center for R&D+i
ITAINNOVA is a technology center dependent on the Government of Aragón. Since 1984, we guide and help companies to be more competitive and excellent through innovation and technological development.
We promote, together with companies, organizations and people, knowledge and technological innovation to help grow, and to create solutions to the challenges of the digital, green and social world that we imagine.
We develop technological solutions to improve the quality of the patient experience, the transformation of manufacturers and healthcare providers and the tools of healthcare professionals. We work towards a single greener and smarter health that improves people’s lives.
WE PROVIDE VALUE in:
- SMEs in the sector (medtech, biotech)
- Distributors of pharmaceutical products
- Health and social care providers.
HEALTHCARE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- NEW MATERIALS. Selection of sustainable materials, formulation / compounding. Characterisation of materials. Development of application-oriented, smart and/or multifunctional materials. Introduction of recycled materials in production flows.
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMART PRODUCTS. Prototype designs. Test benches. Mobile and autonomous robotic systems. Control systems. Sensorisation of IoT products.
- CE MARKING. Advice on CE marking of Class I healthcare products. Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electrical Safety Testing.
- EHEALTH AND TELECARE SOLUTIONS. Cognitive systems applied to diagnosis, prevention and early detection. Conversational assistants and advisers for preventive or therapeutic purposes for the elderly. Development of IoMT for chronic, reduced mobility and dependent persons Intelligent robotics for remote telecare/assistance
- DATA-DRIVEN DECISION SUPPORT SOLUTIONS. Development of decision-making tools for better health (cancer screening, integration tools, data management and analysis, etc.). Improving efficiency in internal processes in health services
- SMART CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS. Development of personalised medicine solutions for precision diagnosis and personalised treatment. Risk detection and early warning systems
PROCESS OPTIMISATION AT MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS
- OPTIMISATION OF PRODUCTION PROCESSES. IoT for digital identification of assets (materials, equipment, instrumentation, patients) for traceability and localisation. Development of mobile robots for the development of cleaning tasks, supplies, etc.
- SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMISATION. Digital Twin for distribution network planning Optimisation of logistics and transport processes. Blockchain solutions for traceability assurance in the supply chain. Digital Twin