Fundación Rey Ardid
Address: Calle Guillén de Castro, 2 50.720, Zaragoza
- Sanidad pública
- Asistencia domiciliaria
- Centro asistencial
The objective of the Foundation is to carry out, directly or in concert, activities aimed at the attention, care and integration of people. The personal scope of action of the Foundation is that of people with disabilities and/or who are in a situation of dependency, that of people excluded or at risk of social exclusion from the following groups: children, youth, unemployed and job seekers , women, the elderly, immigrants, ethnic minorities, drug addicts and people with mental health problems, as well as any other vulnerable social group that, with the prior agreement of the Board of Trustees, it is deemed appropriate to serve
ACTIVITIES AND SOCIAL PROGRAMS THAT IT DEVELOPS: SERVICES
ELDERLY: Comprehensive care in residences, care in day centers, support for caregivers,
functional and cognitive rehabilitation, home care, respite services, intergenerational activities
MENTAL HEALTH: Psychiatric rehabilitation in a Medium-stay Unit, psychosocial rehabilitation
in a day center in Zaragoza and Calatayud, a housing network with support, support and
individualized accompaniment for community integration, training, support and tutelage for labor
insertion, occupational centers, leisure and personal development through art and ICT.
VOLUNTEERING: The Volunteering Section brings together the largest and best capital of our
foundation. It has a history of 25 years collaborating in improving the quality of life of people with
mental illness, the elderly, in leisure and free time with people who have difficulties accessing
normalized leisure spaces.
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING: This department, which was born linked to the social and labor integration of people with mental illness, has acquired notable dimensions at the Foundation. It has currently expanded the attention groups and has extended some of its programs to the three Aragonese provinces. Its fundamental training lines are training for employment and permanent education for adults. Many of his students are people with special needs.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES: EMPREY is the brand under which we unify our social enterprises. We take care of making life easier for companies, managing services that do not belong to their main activity but are equally necessary, such as industrial laundry, maintenance, cleaning, gardening, call center, etc.
- Certification for the “Management of Funds and/or assets granted by Public Organizations and private entities”, year 2001, in accordance with process management, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement as proposed by the ISO-UNE-EN standard 9001:2015.
- Extension of the initial certification according to the ISO-UNE-EN 9001:2015 standard for “Management and delivery of occupational training. Management of day centers for the elderly. Professional guidance actions for employment and comprehensive programs to improve employability and insertion” and ISO 14001:2015 certification for all these activities.
- Certification for “Management and delivery of training. Tele-training and Face-to-face courses given at the Rey Ardid (Zaragoza) and Rey Ardid (Barbastro-Huesca) training centers.”, according to the UNE 93200:2008 standard.
- Fundación Rey Ardid is certified by Fundación Lealtad as it meets the 9th criteria of Transparency and Good Practices.
- Holder of the seal of Corporate Social Responsibility of Aragon (RSA), it means that Rey Ardid Foundation complies with the four aspects to be socially responsible: 1.-Reconciliation of personal, family and work life, 2.-Equal opportunities, zero tolerance with discrimination, 3.-Volunteering and social action between companies and non-profit entities and 4.- Promotion of culture in Aragon and its relationship with the environment.
- For tax and administrative purposes, Fundación Rey Ardid is considered as a “Large Company”.